By Carter B. Horsley
This nice, red-brick, 14-story apartment building was erected in 1923 and converted to a cooperative in 1959 with 64 apartments.
Nicely detailed with considerable decorative trim, this red-brick building has an excellent Carnegie Hill location that is very convenient to public transportation, supermarkets, schools, religious institutions and the areas many fine museums.
The building has a canopied, two-step-up entrance and a doorman and permits protruding air-conditioners. It has no garage, no balconies and no sidewalk landscaping.