This very pleasant and elegant,
13-story, light beige-brick building was erected in 1908 and converted
to a cooperative in 1980.
It has 78 apartments.
The building has an entrance
set in a deep court with sidewalk landscaping and its bottom two
floors are nicely decorated with terracotta frames between the
window above a granite base. It has a large, glass vestibule and
a concierge and several decorative balconies. The building has
consistent fenestration and permits protruding air-conditioners.
One block from Riverside
Park, this building, which has no garage, is very convenient to
public transportation and neighborhood shopping as 96th Street
and Broadway is a major Upper West Side intersection.