This attractive, 13-story
building was erected in 1912 and converted to a cooperative in
1989. It has 44 apartments.
The beige-brick building
has a three-story limestone base and a canopied, sidestreet entrance
that leads to a step-up lobby.
The building, which has
no doorman, no sidewalk landscaping and no garage, has a small
cornice and its top floor has curved decorative elements above
the windows. It has consistent fenestration and permits protruding
One block from Riverside
Park, this building is convenient to public transportation and