By Carter B. Horsley
This handsome, white-brick
apartment building was erected in 1924 and converted to a cooperative
The 17-story structure has
only 62 apartments.
The building, which has a three-story
limestone base and very attractive large decorative panels at
the fourth floor and a large bandcourse near its top. It has a
doorman and a large lobby and canopied entrance. The building
permits protruding air-conditioners and has no sidewalk landscaping,
no roofdeck and no garage.
The building has an excellent
location that is convenient to shopping and many restaurants.
It is one block from Riverside
Park and a few blocks from public transportation.