This quite distinguished and impressive, 12-story
building was erected in 1912 and converted to a cooperative in
1986. The building has 65 apartments.
The nicely detailed, deeply grouted beige-brick
building has an Italian Renaissance palazzo-style facade with
two bandcourses and a handsome cornice. It has consistent fenestration
and permits protruding air-conditioners.
The building has a very large, step-up, marble
lobby and a concierge.
This neighborhood offers very convenient public
transportation and excellent shopping as well as many interesting
restaurants. Riverside Park is one block away.