Northeast corner at 102nd
By Carter B.
in 1924, this rather stately, 14-story
building was converted to a cooperative in 1979. The building has 113
The red-brick building, which was designed by George Pelham, has a
one-story limestone base and
terra-cotta trim with a large cornice and two decorative balconies for
interest. The building has a deep. three-step-up sidestreet
entrance that leads to a handsome vestibule.
With its excellent views of the Hudson River and Riverside Park, this
building is typical of the
fine pre-war construction of the better Riverside Drive buildings.
The building has a doorman, but no health club, no
sundeck and no garage.